Solgar Vitamin B-Complex ”100” is an extra high potency formulation delivering a 100 mg dose of key B vitamins. Many B vitamins are interdependent, and thus it is best to take them in combination, such as through a B-complex or a multiple vitamin containing a B-complex.
Solgar’s unique formula delivers Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), Pantothenic Acid (B5), and Vitamin B6, along with other B vitamins such as Folic Acid, Biotin (B7) and Vitamin B12. B vitamins are essential nutrients required by the body. They help our bodies convert food into energy, allowing us to stay energised throughout the day, as well as supporting our mental performance.
Although not dependent on dietary fat for absorption, as one of the main properties of B vitamins is to convert food into energy, it is recommended to take them with a meal.
Solgar Vitamin B-Complex “100” is a rich complex of B vitamin in one capsule daily:
• Extra high potency dose of B vitamins
• Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and energy-yielding metabolism
• Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) contributes to normal mental performance
• Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Niacin (B3) and Vitamin B6 contribute to normal nervous system and psychological functions
• Thiamine (B1) contributes to the normal function of the heart
• Riboflavin (B2) contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and the maintenance of normal vision
• Niacin (B3) and Biotin (B7) contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
• Biotin (B7) contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
*Global Praxis online shopper survey 2017, which included 3,882 VMS consumers.
Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Thiamin (vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl), Vegetable Capsule Shell (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose), Pantothenic Acid (as D-pantothenate, calcium), Niacin (vitamin B3, as nicotinamide), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Inositol, Choline (as bitartrate), Anti-caking Agents (vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), Bulking Agent (dicalcium phosphate), Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), D-biotin.
As a food supplement for adults, one (1) vegetable capsule daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed directions for use. Storage information: Store at Room Temperature
Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. **Long term intakes of this amount of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness. Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store out of the reach of young children.
Glass jar containing 100 Vegicaps
Manufacturer Contact Information
Solgar UK, Beggars Lane, Aldbury, Tring, Herts HP23 5PT
Extra high potency B vitamin complex to help unlock energy from food
Supports mental performance
Supports reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Perfect for those with busy or active lifestyles
Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher, Halal