European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) approved claims in relation to Vitamin B12
- Has a role in the process of cell division
- Contributes to normal red blood cell formation
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Contributes to normal psychological function
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
365 TABLET SUPPLY
PRODUCED IN THE UK
Ingredients per serving (1 Tablet): Vitamin B12 1500mcg (60,000% NRV). Other Ingredients: Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Carbonate). SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS AND VEGANS
Directions for Use: Take 1 tablet per day or as directed by your Healthcare professional with food and water. Do not exceed recommended amount.
CAUTION: Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Not suitable for young children. Always consult your healthcare professional before taking any food supplements, especially if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, taking medication or have an existing medical condition. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Undesired effects from this supplement are rare. Please discontinue use and contact your healthcare professional immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.
High Strength – 1500mcg of the Methylcobalamin
UK Manufactured – Our Vitamin B12 1500mcg supplement is produced in the UK in line with UK GMP manufacturing processes and standards.
Vitamin B12 is approved by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) for 8 different health benefits.
Full 12 Month Supply – Take the hassle out of reordering every few months.